So yeah, my last comeback was short lived. I'm going to be a little more realistic this time around, since my free time is almost non-existent. I am back in school, and was accepted into the schools BFA program for drawing. So I've been busy with that. I will attempt to post a new family, or a single fakemon for each month. Sounds lame I know, but I will do what I can manage since I have a busy schedule this fall.
- I am in 5 classes (I spend most of time working on art projects, studying, and doing homework)
- I am a Teachers Assistant in a basic Drawing class
- VP of Anime Club
- trying to organize an upcoming event for the school, through club
- Running a D&D campaign
- attempting to finally play Pokemon Black, but seven hours of game-play in seven weeks is sad
- plus trying to keep on top of cleaning my suite-mates messes
Also since I wasn't very active I stopped my Adobe Illustrator payments so I could not have continued if I wanted too. I have a bunch of new designs I am excited too post, hope everyone likes em'.
On a more personal note, I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea. It was so bad I started falling asleep in class last spring and dozing of while driving.
I got tested, and they said I stopped breathing so many times in the night it's like I wasn't sleeping at all. Now I have a breathing machine that helps me sleep straight through the night, and now I can function as a normal human being. So whats the point of telling you this? If you have someone tell you that you snore too loudly, stop breathing while you sleep, or you always wake up just as tired as when you went to bed. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Go take the test! I feel 100% better, and I haven't even started my diet or lost weight yet. Once I get myself back into shape I think I will conqueror the world!